A PDF file of the conference proceedings of the 2nd International Data, Information and Knowledge Management conference (IDIMC 2016) held in January 2016 has been published by LISU. This provides:
- details of the invited papers
- the presentation slides and summaries of points made in the ‘Redefining Information and Knowledge Management’ workshop led by Sheila Moorcroft and Noleen Schenk
- the full text of all the contributed papers
Among the contributed papers are two co-authored by colleagues at Edinburgh Napier University, the full citations of which are:
- Mowbray, J., Raeside, R., Hall, H. & Robertson, P. (2016). Social networking sites and employment status: an investigation based on Understanding Society data. In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Data Information and Information Management Conference (IDIMC). (pp. 75-85). Loughborough: LISU.
- Ryan, F., Cruickshank, P., Hall, H., & Lawson, A. (2016). Personal online reputation: the development of an approach to investigate how personal reputation is evaluated and managed in online environments. In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Data Information and Information Management Conference (IDIMC). (pp. 98-108). Loughborough: LISU.
The slides associated for each of these two presentations are available from the SlideShare accounts of paper first authors John Mowbray and Frances Ryan.