We are currently advertising 10 academic posts within the School of Computing at Edinburgh Napier University. Included in the list are vacancies for eight Lecturers, one Associate Professor, and one Professor. Applications are due by Tuesday 14th May.
One of the Lectureships is in Information Systems. For this role, we are keen to appoint a colleague with teaching and research interests in information governance, regulation and compliance, and in project management. The successful candidate will join my research group: the Centre for Social Informatics.
The full list of vacancies is as follows:
- Professor in Creative and Social Computing
- Associate Professor in Software Engineering
- Lecturer in Business Computing
- Lecturers in Cyber Security (2 posts)
- Lecturer in Data Science
- Lecturer in Information Systems
- Lecturer in Security and Forensics
- Lecturer in Software Engineering
- Lecturer in Web Technologies and Mobile Applications
For further information, please see the full advertisement on jobs.ac.uk.