If you would like to study for a PhD from October 2023, the Social Informatics Research Group at Edinburgh Napier University is currently advertising the following projects:
- Behaviour change for cybersecurity: Increasing awareness and reducing susceptibility – supervised by Dr JP Vargheese
- A new model for information literacies of community representatives – supervised by Dr Peter Cruickshank
- Online safety and digital literacy – supervised by Dr David Haynes
- Organisational learning and agile coaching – supervised by Dr Pritam Chita and Dr Peter Cruickshank
- Policy changes for inclusion of disabled students in HE – supervised by Dr Debbie Meharg
- Privacy and identity in the metaverse – supervised by Dr David Haynes
- Trust, risk and digital identity for digitally-unsure citizens – supervised by Dr Peter Cruickshank
The Social Informatics Research Group is also interested in receiving applicant-generated proposals on topics that relate to the research interests and expertise of staff within the group.
For further information about these opportunities, including details of the application process, please see the post on the Social Informatics blog. Please note the tight deadline for receipt applications: 15th January 2023.