- Behaviour change for cybersecurity: Increasing awareness and reducing susceptibility – supervised by Dr JP Vargheese
- A new model for information literacies of community representatives – supervised by Dr Peter Cruickshank
- Online safety and digital literacy – supervised by Dr David Haynes
- Organisational learning and agile coaching – supervised by Dr Pritam Chita and Dr Peter Cruickshank
- Policy changes for inclusion of disabled students in HE – supervised by Dr Debbie Meharg
- Privacy and identity in the metaverse – supervised by Dr David Haynes
- Trust, risk and digital identity for digitally-unsure citizens – supervised by Dr Peter Cruickshank
The next Organisational Learning, Knowledge and Capabilities (OLKC) conference takes place in in Trollhättan, Sweden from September 7th-9th 2022. Several members of the Centre for Social Informatics have contributed to research outputs that will be presented at the conference. Continue reading
Welcome to Lyndsey Jenkins who has just joined us as a new research student within the Centre for Social Informatics at Edinburgh Napier University. I am Lyndsey’s Director of Studies, with Professor Robert Raeside, Director of the Employment Research Institute at Edinburgh Napier University, as second supervisor. Lyndsey’s study is entitled Enhancing the capacity for workplace learning and innovation in Scotland.
This ESRC-funded research will investigate innovation and best practice in skills development in the workplace in Scotland, drawing comparisons with the rest of the UK and other countries. Lyndsey will explore how employee-led workforce learning can be encouraged to deliver innovation that leads to competitive advantage, employment growth, and increased productivity. The aims of the work are to: Continue reading
We are currently advertising a fully-funded PhD studentship within the Centre for Social Informatics at Edinburgh Napier University. The studentship is advertised on the Edinburgh Napier University vacancies web site, and on jobs.ac.uk. The title of the study is Enhancing the capacity for workplace learning and innovation in Scotland.
- Applications are due by Monday 20th April 2015.
- Interviews are planned for Thursday 14th May 2015.
- The studentship will start on Thursday 1st October 2015.