- Enhancing labour market intelligence using machine learning to be supervised by Dr David Brazier, Dr Dimitra Gkatzia, Dr Matthew Dutton, and Alistair Lawson
- Gendered information landscapes and their impact on routes into, and through, apprenticeships to be supervised by Dr Ella Taylor-Smith, Professor Sally Smith, and Dr Colin Smith
We are currently advertising a fully-funded PhD studentship within the Centre for Social Informatics at Edinburgh Napier University. (See the advertisement on FindAPhD.com and the studentship details on the Edinburgh Napier University careers pages.)
The title of the doctoral study is Meta-skills maturity for future workplaces.
- Applications are due by Friday 30th March 2018.
- Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 18th April 2018.
- The studentship will start on Thursday 1st October 2018.
The Science, Technology, Innovation, Information and Communication Studies pathway of the ESRC Scottish Graduate School of Social Science Doctoral Training Partnership (SGSSS-DTP) is currently inviting applications for the 2018 studentship competition. Successful applicants will start their doctoral studies in October 2018. Continue reading